In this ever-connected world, it’s common to see leading companies creating alumni networks to stay in touch with former employees. These organisations see the importance of regular engagement with their skilled and valuable employees even when their working relationship has come to a halt.
Actively nurturing relationships through external communication with your alumni network greatly contributes to a businesses success.
Success can be seen in the form of:
- Re-hiring former employees for roles
- Redeployment of former employees to essential industries
- Improving employer brand and commercial brand through positive brand exposure
- Receiving qualified alumni referrals for roles
- Establishing a knowledge network
COVID-19 has required agile leaders to pivot to meet changing demands and priorities. As a response to the economic uncertainty faced by all industries, it’s more important than ever that organisations stay engaged and in-touch with former employees that have been let go during this period.
As part of the LiveHire Rapid Response Solution, we are offering a free Alumni Community for your organisation. This offering will help you stay connected to your outgoing alumni for future hiring. It will also ensure that when COVID-19 restrictions end, you’ll be prepared and ready to hire.
What’s included in the LiveHire Alumni Offering?
- A free, branded Alumni Talent Cloud Community
- The ability to invite any past employees to join
- A space for you to easily and consistently engage with your alumni network so that they are up-to-date with changes to your organisation
- The ability for you to allocate past employees to Talent Pools so that they are ready to hire when you are