Launched in 2012, LiveHire began as a marketplace connecting employers and talent on demand. Today, we help Australia's biggest brands connect to engaged talent through the curation of Live Talent Communities. We're bringing quality human connection back to recruitment through rich data and user experiences.
LiveHire is a cloud-based HR productivity tool for sourcing and recruitment that delivers ‘talent on demand' for small to large enterprises. The Platform enables customers to leverage their brand, employee networks and digital assets to invite and curate talent from anywhere, online and offline into a private ‘Talent Community'. Candidates accept an invite to join these Talent Communities, creating a unique LiveHire digital profile once, then use this profile to join multiple Talent Communities privately, with one click, establishing a network effect. A shared ‘Talent Economy' is created, and LiveHire's algorithms track communications between employers and talent to better understand when people are ready for a new role. The Platform enables companies to fill their roles on an ongoing basis with demonstrated cost and time savings.
All enquiries about your shareholding details can be sent to [email protected].
Investor Email Announcements
Boardroom Contact Details
Boardroom Pty Limited, GPO Box 3993, Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone (Within Australia): 1300 737 760
Telephone (Outside Australia): +61 2 9290 9600
Facsimile: +61 9279 0664
Email: [email protected]
- S&P DJ Indices Announces March Quarterly Rebalance (171KB) MARCH 09 2018
- Former McKinsey & Company global leader joins the LVH Board (96KB) MARCH 03 2018
- Appendix 3X (139KB) MARCH 03 2018
- Half Yearly Commentary Presentation (2.2MB) FEBRUARY 27 2018
- LiveHire Half Yearly Summary (82KB) FEBRUARY 27 2018
- Appendix 4D and Half Year Report (512KB) FEBRUARY 27 2018
- LiveHire expands into mining services vertical with Macmahon (228KB) FEBRUARY 14 2018
- Appendix 3B (890KB) FEBRUARY 02 2018
- Appendix 3B (139.2KB) JANUARY 01 2018
- Becoming a substantial holder (119.5KB) DECEMBER 18 2017
- Becoming a substantial holder (160KB) DECEMBER 18 2017
- LiveHire successfully completes $20m placement (864KB) DECEMBER 14 2017
- LVH expands addressable market with launch in Real Estate (376KB) DECEMBER 11 2017
- Investor Presentation (4.1MB) DECEMBER 07 2017
- LiveHire raises $20 million to accelerate RPO channel and AI (88KB) DECEMBER 07 2017
- Trading Halt (429.3KB) DECEMBER 06 2017
- Change in substantial holding (3.3MB) DECEMBER 01 2017
- Change in substantial holding (157.8KB) DECEMBER 01 2017
- Change in substantial holding (375.4KB) DECEMBER 01 2017
- Randstad launches LiveHire in Australia for global IT firm (95.3KB) DECEMBER 01 2017
- 3rd top 10 RPO launches LiveHire with ASX 100 in Finance (104KB) NOVEMBER 29 2017
- Appendices 3Y (536KB) NOVEMBER 29 2017
- Appendix 3B (692KB) NOVEMBER 29 2017
- Results of 2017 Annual General Meeting (160KB) NOVEMBER 23 2017
- Chairman's Address to AGM (140KB) NOVEMBER 23 2017
- CEO's Address to AGM (4.12MB) NOVEMBER 23 2017
- LiveHire announces second RPO win in new government verticle (168KB) NOVEMBER 14 2017
- LiveHire Notice of Webinar November 15 (128KB) NOVEMBER 13 2017
- Appendix 3Y (152KB) NOVEMBER 09 2017
- LiveHire November 2017 Presentation (3.28MB) NOVEMBER 08 2017
- Notice of Annual General Meeting (1.07MB) OCTOBER 23 2017
- LVH September Quarterly Report and Appendix 4C (244KB) OCTOBER 18 2017
- Pilot program launched with Randstad Asia into new market (196KB) OCTOBER 12 2017
- Appendix 3Y (217KB) SEPTEMBER 28 2017
- Issue of equity to employees (App 3B) (1MB) SEPTEMBER 20 2017
- Appendix 3X (148KB) SEPTEMBER 01 2017
- Appendix 4G and Corporate Governance Statement (452KB) AUGUST 29 2017
- Appendix 4E (353KB) AUGUST 29 2017
- LiveHire appoints Non-Executive Director (App 3B) (664KB) AUGUST 10 2017
- Randstad partners with LiveHire and launches TC in Singapore (82KB) AUGUST 01 2017
- LVH appoints Senior Sales Executives to accelerate growth (408KB) AUGUST 01 2017
- LiveHire signs new Cornerstone Client, Roy Hill (148KB) JULY 12, 2017
- LiveHire launches major public Healthcare provider (92KB) JUNE 16, 2017
- LiveHire launches with second major public health provider (360KB) JUNE 01, 2017
- LiveHire presenting at CEB ReImagine HR Conference (13MB) MAY 10, 2017
- Reece launches LiveHire Talent Community (130KB) APRIL 27, 2017
- LiveHire expands across Bupa organisation to IT division (72KB) VIEW PRESENTATION APRIL 04, 2017
- Successful Placement and Issue of Shares (Appendix 3B) (264KB) APRIL 03, 2017
- Appendix 3Y (100KB) MARCH 30, 2017
- Capital Raising Presentation (1.64MB) VIEW PRESENTATION MARCH 27, 2017
- LiveHire raises $12.5m to accelerate growth (144KB) MARCH 27, 2017
- Trading Halt (372KB) MARCH 24, 2017
- LiveHire integrates with worlds top job site Indeed (261KB) VIEW PRESENTATION MARCH 13, 2017
- LiveHire and CEB partner to launch Women in Tech Portal (1.18MB) VIEW PRESENTATION MARCH 09, 2017
- Investor Presentation (2.30MB) FEBRUARY 27, 2017
- Two Cornerstone Clients launched in Education vertical (152KB) FEBRUARY 14, 2017
- Exercise of Options (232KB) FEBRUARY 13, 2017
- LiveHire appoints Chief Financial Officer (800KB) JANUARY 13, 2017
- Release of shares from escrow (288KB) DECEMBER 29, 2016
- LiveHire announces SAP SuccessFactors integration and update (935KB) DECEMBER 20, 2016
- Upcoming release of shares from escrow (108KB) DECEMBER 19, 2016
- LiveHire launches two major product releases (623KB) DECEMBER 16, 2016
- LiveHire launches with two major aged care providers (313KB) DECEMBER 08, 2016
- Results of Annual General Meeting (158KB) NOVEMBER 23, 2016
- AGM Managment Presentation (1.62MB) NOVEMBER 11, 2016
- AHRI partners and launches Talent Community technology (177KB) OCTOBER 27, 2016
- Notice of Annual General Meeting (529KB) OCTOBER 21, 2016
- LiveHire TechKnow Presentation (1.5MB) OCTOBER 18, 2016
- LiveHire Quarterly Activity Report (717KB) OCTOBER 18, 2016
- Appendix 3B (320KB) OCTOBER 17, 2016
- Corporate Governance Statement (280KB) OCTOBER 03, 2016
- Appendix 4G (268KB) OCTOBER 03, 2016
- LiveHire signs two key technology partnerships (266KB) SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
- LiveHire signs Telstra Health to launch Talent Community (61KB) SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
- General Pants Co. launches LiveHire Talent Community (207KB) SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
- Appendix 4E (247KB) AUGUST 31, 2016
- Commentary to Appendix 4E (203KB) AUGUST 31, 2016
- Investor Presentation (1.90MB) AUGUST 22, 2016
- RPO partnership delivers first client win for LiveHire (70.7KB) AUGUST 03, 2016
- LiveHire Quarterly Commentary and Cashflow Report (799KB) JULY 27, 2016
- Recruitment leader joins to lead sales in QLD & NT (253.9KB) JULY 20, 2016
- LiveHire announces first RPO partnership with Randstad (167.9KB) JULY 07, 2016
- Industry leader joins LVH to drive growth (165.8KB) JULY 05, 2016
- Change of Director's Interest Notice (113.4KB) JUNE 27, 2016
- LiveHire signs Cornerstone Client and Integrates Technology (178.4KB) JUNE 15, 2016
- Initial Directors' Interests Notices (474.1KB) JUNE 10, 2016
- LiveHire Ltd lists on ASX (1.6MB) JUNE 10, 2016
- Confirmation Statement (83.9KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Securities Trading Policy (109.2KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Corporate Governance Statement (246.2KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- LiveHire Limited - 31 December 2015 Accounts (382.5KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- LiveHire Limited - 30 June 2015 Accounts (364.6KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- LiveHire Limited - 30 June 2014 Accounts (333.1KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- LiveHire Limited - 30 June 2013 Accounts (309.8KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Constitution (419.7KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Information Form and Checklist (5.9MB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Appendix 1A (1.2MB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Top 20 Holders (93.4KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Distribution Schedule (83.6KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Pre-Quotation Disclosure (260.4KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- ASX Notice - Admission and Official Quotation (287.6KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Admission to Official List (256.7KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Replacement Prospectus - Livehire Limited (2.5MB) MAY 23, 2016
- LiveHire December Quarterly Report, Appendix 4C (478.2KB) JANUARY 18, 2018
- FY17 Annual Report (2.32MB) AUGUST 29, 2017
- June Quarterly Report & Appendix 4C (692KB) JULY 19, 2017
- March Quarterly Report & Appendix 4C (524KB) APRIL 20, 2017
- Appendix 4D and Half Year Report (902KB) FEBRUARY 27, 2017
- December Quarterly Report and Appendix 4C (644KB) JANUARY 18, 2017
- Annual Report 2016 (1.7MB) OCTOBER 28, 2016
- Financial Reports for year ending 30 June 2016 (1.0MB) OCTOBER 03, 2016
- LiveHire Limited - 31 December 2015 Accounts (382.5KB) JUNE 08, 2016
Board of Directors
Mr Geoff Morgan AM NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CHAIRMAN
With over 30 years in the industry, Geoff is one of Australia's leading recruitment and human resources executives. He is also a very active philanthropist.
Geoff co-founded recruitment firm Morgan & Banks in 1985, building the company into one of the Asia Pacific's most prominent recruitment companies.
Geoff floated Morgan & Banks on the ASX in 1994, and grew the company to over $700 million in revenues before its acquisition by TMP Worldwide, a US company listed on the NASDAQ, for $380 million.
Geoff then co-founded talent management firm Talent2, building it into a leading recruitment HR outsourcing firm and listing it on the ASX in 2004. Talent2 was privatised in 2012, before the company was sold to leading US private talent management firm Allegis Group in 2014.
Geoff has co-authored several books on recruiting, and is an experienced investor in human resources technology. In 2004, Geoff was the recipient of the "Ernst & Young Master Entrepreneur of the Year Award" given for sustained success in business. Geoff was recognized as Member of the Order of Australia in 2015 and is also member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Ms Christy Forest NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Christy is an independent Non-Executive Director of LiveHire.
Christy joined the LiveHire Board in September 2017 with a strong interest in the LiveHire platform and transformational business model that changes the way people find meaningful work.
Christy brings more than 20 years of experience in leading high-growth talent and technology businesses. As the Global Head of Member Services and the first woman on CEB's Executive Committee, she developed a passion for delivering and scaling high quality customer experiences worldwide. As the MD APAC for CEB, she pioneered new markets, products and processes, consistently delivering the highest regional growth for the company.
Best known for balancing the drive for performance with collaboration and humanity in the workplace, Christy's greatest passion is animating a sense of purpose for teams and organisations.
Christy completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Virginia, an MBA from Northwestern's Kellogg Graduate School of Management, and is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Director's. In her spare time, Christy is an avid yogi, wife, and mum of two.
Mr Adam Zorzi Non-Executive Director
Adam is an independent Non-Executive Director of LiveHire.
Adam joined the LiveHire board in April 2012, having been a foundational investor in the LiveHire business and served as Chairman prior to the appointment of Geoff Morgan.
As an experienced executive, Adam has over 15 years of corporate board experience. Adam is Executive Director of Australian Development Capital, a private fund manager specialising in the acquisition and management of property investment and development assets.
Adam also sits on the boards of a number of non-profits and charitable organisations, including Starlight Children's Foundation Australia (WA) and FORM – Building a State of Creativity.
Adam holds a Bachelor of Commerce from Curtin University of Technology with Double Majors in Property and Finance.
Mr Antonluigi Gozzi Managing Director, Chief Product Officer
Antonluigi is Founder and Managing Director of LiveHire.
As Managing Director, Antonluigi has overall responsibility for the strategy and operation of the LiveHire business. Antonluigi also leads the development team, and has managed the in-house development of LiveHire's technology platform and proprietary intellectual property since incorporation of the Company.
Antonluigi's passions are technology, big data and network analytics, and businesses that use technology to improve the quality of life of their users and make society more efficient and transparent for all.
Prior to founding LiveHire in 2011, Antonluigi worked in management consulting and delivered projects for some of Australia's largest corporates, including BHP Billiton, Leighton and Fairfax both in Australia and overseas.
Antonluigi has a Masters of Engineering from the University of Parma, Italy, and is member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Dr Michael Haywood Growth and Commercial Director
Michael is Founder and Growth Director of LiveHire.
As Executive Director, Michael has responsibility for growth, new business development, brand, marketing and strategic partnerships.
Prior to founding LiveHire, Michael launched two engineering technology start-ups, each leveraging pioneering proprietary technologies developed in-house by Michael and his respective co-founders.
Michael is passionate about scaling businesses in fast-paced, competitive industries, solutions that deliver real positive value in people's lives and technology that helps us evolve to a more humanised and connected world.
Mr Haywood has completed a PhD in Engineering and a Bachelor of Commerce and Engineering, both from the University of Western Australia.
Mr Patrick Grant Galvin Executive Director, Operations
Grant is an Executive Director of LiveHire, having joined the board in April 2014.
As Executive Director, Grant leads all aspects of commercial execution, driving growth in Talent Community Connections and revenue by working with customers on unlocking significant sourcing and recruitment efficiencies through the Platform.
Grant has over 20 years of commercial leadership experience with large global corporates including EY Global, The Coca-Cola Company, Deloitte Consulting, and American Express in Australia, USA, UK and Ireland.
Grant is passionate about the transformative power of new technology in traditional businesses, leading high performance teams that drive sustainable high growth and delivering real customer value.
Grant holds an MBA from UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School, a Bachelor in Economics from the University College Dublin and Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment from the Australian Securities Institute. Grant is also member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Audit & Risk Management Committee Charter APRIL 26, 2016
- Renumeration and Nomination Committee Charter APRIL 26, 2016
- Board Charter APRIL 26, 2016
- Disclosure Policy APRIL 26, 2016
- Securities Trading Policy APRIL 26, 2016
- Diversity Policy APRIL 26, 2016
- Risk Management Policy APRIL 26, 2016
- Social Media Policy APRIL 26, 2016
- Shareholder Communications Policy APRIL 26, 2016
- Remuneration Policy APRIL 26, 2016
Shares on issue231,992,077
Unlisted Options and Performance Rights on issue23,408,649
Total fully diluted capital255,400,726