Experienced Food and Beverage Attendant and Retail Clerk, I love working with different types of people and have a strong sense of initiative and interpersonal relationships
I am a driven employee with a strong sense of initiative and team work skills. I am a fast learner and adapt well to direction, I strive to approach every task with enthusiasm. As I am currently working as a food and beverage attendant for Leonda by the Yarra , I possess the attention to detail and the customer based focus that is integral to hospitality and retail industries. Given I have had past experience working in various jobs both in retail and hospitality I understand the attitude and skills required for such positionsMore
- Responsible for provision of high quality customer service to clientele, this includes service of food and beverages, acting as guest liaison to bridal parties, ensuring events run smoothly, cleaning and packing down.
- Work a range of functions with varying clientele, these include but are not limited to; school formals, weddings, corporate events, awards ceremonies and memorial services
- Best on Floor nominations
- Work behind bar, on floor, help with set up and pack down, and occasionally behind a register.
- Frequently sent to different locations including the MCG, Town Hall, Trinity College, requires me to work alone and in a team, to be adaptable and manage my communication skills for the personnel attending the particular event.
- I waited tables, cleaned and set tables, managed the till and eftpos machine. I was also responsible for loading dishwashers behind the bar, polishing cutlery and cleaning bathrooms. I worked functions as wait staff and behind the bar, such functions include, christenings, wedding receptions, birthday parties, corporate meetings and school parent evenings.
- cleaned the store, cleaned dishes and cutlery, scooped ice cream, made crepes, smoothies and coffees and operated the till and eftpos machine.
- I managed the shop alone for 7-hour long shifts, I was responsible for opening and closing the store, managed the till, eftpos machine, and all sales. I also maintained the racks, cleaned the store and updated the display windows.
Education and Qualifications
|2017||Bachelor of Science||Undergraduate Degree||University of Melbourne||No|
|2016||First Aid certificate||Accredited first aid courses||Yes|
|2014||Year 12||Senior Secondary Education (Yr12)||Sacre Coeur||No|
|2013||high school||Junior Secondary Education (Yr10)||Genazzano FCJ College||No|
- Excel (Basic)
- Photoshop Pro (Intermediate)
- OneNote (Intermediate)
- Word (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)