Reliable, self-motivated worker always striving for the best result.
Personable and astute graduate with time-management and collaborative skills acquired through university and current part-time job. A strong interest in youth culture, music and fashion scenes and in photography and the media arts. Strong academic background maintaining exceptional results and a knowledgeable and keen graduate with a sound understanding of the communication industries of today.More
- Customer Service: building a rapport with customers to make them feel welcomed and to enjoy their stay in the café. Understanding their needs and making sure they are met. ;
- Time Management: making sure coffee, food and drinks are being brought out on time. ;
- Collaboration/Working in a Team: having effective communication skills with a team to ensure business is smooth and there are no problems within the workplace. ;
- Leadership: knowing the strengths/weaknesses of each of my workmates and putting them in the right job to ensure there are no problems in breakfast and lunch rushes. ;
Waitressing at The Coffee Club - providing customer service. Achievements and ContributionsMore
- Equipment setup
- Filming location preparation
- The 6-part television series was later aired on the TVS station.
- Got to work in a team to achieve a big goal in a short amount of time.
- Gained experience in filming, videography, photography, editing the final product.
Creating a 6-part television series for Television Sydney through my university degree. As a class we created a 6-part television series about Western Sydney University breaking the negative stigma surrounding the university that later aired on the television station. Assisted with setup, preparation and filming of locations and also starred in a main segment that ran across each of the 6 episodes.More
Education and Qualifications
I have completed my Higher School Certificate in 2012 at Emmaus Catholic College and went on to further education at the University of Western Sydney to achieve a Bachelor's Degree in Communication, majoring in Media Arts Production.More
|2016||Bachelors Degree - Communication||Other||Western Sydney University||Yes|
|2012||Higher School Certificate||Senior Secondary Education (Yr12)||Emmaus Catholic College||Yes|
At the beginning of my second semester of university in 2014, I enrolled into a subject called Photojournalism. From there we had the opportunity to enter a photography competition run by the brand San Pellegrino, where students were assigned different cafes and took photos of it according to a brief we had to follow. The brief was: "Individual personalities greatly contribute to the look and feel of any space, often creating as lasting an impression on the diners as the decor or cuisine. Capture the way in which a particular character/s at your cafe reflects its unique cafe society culture." As well as following that brief, we also had to include a product of San Pellegrino in the photo. I won 1st place in the Sydney division.
- Word (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Photoshop Pro (Intermediate)
- Mac-Keynote (Advanced)
- HTML (Basic)