- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverages. ;
- Setup and reset specific Conference & Function activities as directed. ;
- Ensure excellent and professional client service at all times. ;
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures. ;
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation. ;
- Adhere to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation. ;
- Ability to work in a team based environment. ;
- Able to work a flexible roster including evening and weekend work where necessary.
- Provide customer service.
- Operate computerized cash register system.
- Food preparation.
- Cleaning of equipment.
Education and Qualifications
|2015||Other||St Clares College||No|
|2011||ACT||Other||Assisi Primary School||No|
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- OneNote (Advanced)