The opportunity to learn and develop my skills that I have obtained through my Civil Engineering degree.
To obtain a graduate position that will provide the opportunity to learn and develop my skills that I have obtained through my Civil Engineering degree.More
- Managing of children and parents on game day. ;
- Organization of team training and on game day. ;
- Umpiring of Tee-Ball games when required.
Assistant Coach for Tee-ball TeamMore
- Creating consolidated geotechnical reports to allow staff to easily
- Designing suspended slabs for second storey residential buildings. ;
- Perform Site Inspections on residential property including sample
- Undertaking tests for commercial roads and then producing the
Geotechnical Undergraduate (Vacation Work) analyse the data on file. retrieval, Wind Categorising and Terrain Categorising. analysis of the sample taken in the laboratory.More
- Unloading and distribution of arrival containers. ;
- Processing and prioritising of orders.
- Managing customer complaints.
- Preparation and Lodgement of warranties.
- Selling and promoting audio equipment. ;
- Booking, costing and coordinating installation of audio
- Providing telecommunication solutions to customers. ;
- Processing warranties and handling customer complaints.
Education and Qualifications
|2016||Bachelor of Engineering (Civil and Construction)||Honours Degree||Curtin University||No|