I am a hard-working person with more than 16 years of working experience as a senior abstractor, indexer, proofreader.
- Reads, analyzes and summarizes articles of various topics and subjects, including philosophy, engineering, medicine, physics, and current events, among others. ;
- Inputs abstracts and indices in a rule-based format. ;
- Indexes summarized articles using the Library of Congress (LC) headings.
- Proofreads and edits summarized articles and indices based on predefined and approved rules. ;
Worldwide Data Solutions Inc./ MD Infoman Solutions Inc.More
- Provide lectures on Ethics and Humanities
Education and Qualifications
|2015||IELTS Overall Rating Band 7.0||Other||IELTS - IDP||Yes|
|2015||Internal Auditor Certificate||Certificate||IMS||Yes|
|2014||Slaughtering Operations/Butchery||Certificate II||D'Rising Sun Training Center Phils./ TESDA Phils||Yes|
|1995||Master of Arts - Philosopy||Master's Degree||Christ the King Mission Seminary||Yes|
|1994||Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy||Bachelor Degree||Christ the King Mission Seminary||Yes|