During my career have been involved in commissioning/maintenance/ learning & development in different processes.
- Management of training staff and external training providers. Management of apprentices and trainees ensuring
- Set up and implement a training matrix for mechanical fitters/process operators across site. Developing safe wo
- Repair and maintenance of fixed plant including mills, ball & sag, bore field gen-sets, CIL circuit, jaw & cone c
- Implemented bore field pipe work improvements to meet increased water demands.
Improved the safety system for unloading of Cyanide Installation and commissioning of new water pipelines to the process plant Developed and introduced a safer tagging and isolation systemMore
- Start up and commissioning of 2 M.T.P.A. Processing Plant.
- Advised on modifications during Commissioning
Covered as Supervisor Repair and maintenance of fixed plant, bore field servicing and maintenance.More
- Repair and maintenance of crushing plant (Jaw & Cone), sump and slurry pumps, vibrating screens and conveyors
- Plant shutdown planning Working to fixed maintenance programs
Welding and basic boiler making duties Maintaining stock levels of critical parts Co-ordinate maintenance schedules and activities Supervision of 10 to 15 staff Maintaining various types of mechanical equipment (e g conveyors, crushers, Ball and Sag mills, slurry & sump pumpsMore
- Maintaining various types of mechanical equipment (e g conveyors, crushers, Ball and Sag mills, slurry pumps
- Planning and development of crusher circuit shutdowns.
Plant shutdown planning Working to fixed maintenance programs Supervision of tradesmenMore
Education and Qualifications
I am from a Maintenance background and have worked closely with process plant trainees and apprentices. Other Qualifications are as follows a Diploma of Training and Assessment, Cert IV in Business Front Line Management. Cert IV in Process Plant TechnologyMore
|2011||Cert IV in Process Plant Technology||Certificate IV||Challenger TAFE||Yes|
|2011||Diploma of Training and Assessment||Diploma||Aspire Performance Training||Yes|
|2010||Advanced Diploma of occupational health and Safety||Advanced Diploma||Auustralian Institute of Technology Transfer||No|
|2007||Certificate IV in Business (Frontline Management)||Certificate IV||Australian Institute of Management||No|
|-||Confined Space Entry||No|
|-||Certificate IV in Training and Assessment||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||Non-Slewing Mobile Cranes (Greater than 3 tonnes cap)||No|
|-||Vehicle Loading Cranes||No|
|-||EWP BoomType Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)||No|
Advanced Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety Diploma of Training and Assessment (TAA50104) Certificate IV in Business (Front line Management) BSB41004 Certificate IV in Process Plant Technology Supervisor Skills Training (AIM) Counselling, Termination and Discipline (AIM) Written Communication Master Class (IIR Executive Development)
- Word (Basic)
- Excel (Basic)
- Power Point (Basic)
- Ellipse (Basic)
- Oracle (Basic)