Highly driven and dedicated to success of the company through due diligence and collaborative effort with a team.
A highly driven candidate with great passion for mathematics and quantitative data analytics to lead business change and successful technology transformation within a reputable and successful conglomerate organisationMore
- Garnering report requirements, setting up meetings, gleaning through business cases. Converting into design etc.
- Greater satisfaction of the customer. Reports heralded as accurate and meeting the needs and reqirements.
Cognos business analyst and development. Including some modelling and usage of Ellipse.More
- Garnering client requirements in stakeholder meetings. Transforming them into technical solutions and delivery.
- Reporting insight and solutions. Customer insight. Information dissemination and customer satisfaction.
DEWR(Canberra):- Test Analyst used Mercury test tool to create test results, DB2 platform. Trained users on testing methodologies Telstra(Melbourne):- Business analysis and garnering requirements for FICM project. Used Ms Excel. Essential Energy(Bathurst):- Cognos developer and business analyst, SME(elec/gas) Please touch base with me to forward to you a more detailed resume. :-) (Character limit applies on this online resume)More
- Data cleansing and de-duplication. Data profiling using metrics. Programming, creation of single customer views.
- Created the platform database representing each client. Provided and direct marketing from customer view.
Created and maintained single customer views for the sake of direct customer marketing. Administered the oracle databases to make it possible for the data to be transformed into meaningful actionable customer insight information. Prepared month end professional reports and created campaigns for the client to make promotions possible for better advanced customer retention techniques. Performed query tuning for the analytics team.More
- procedural programming, maintenance of batch modules, application development. Commercial and revenue collection.
- Due to my fixes in the batch collection modules I was able save the company millions of dollars
worked at night to maintain the batch collection modules. Pioneered the extension of localized collection applications in offline receipting of cash. Steered the enhancement of service order modules both de-energization and re-energization.More
Education and Qualifications
Bachelors in mathematics and statistics from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology Graduate diploma in computing from Curtin Universtiy Post graduate diploma in computing from Curtin University Master of computer science and engineering from UNSWMore
|2004||Master of engineering science||Master's Degree||UNSW||Yes|
|2002||Post graduate diploma in computing||Postgraduate Diploma||Curtin University||No|
|2001||Graduate Diploma in computing||Graduate Diploma||Curtin University||No|
Make a fan award certificates. Project management orientation certificate. Graduate diploma in computing Post graduate diploma in computer sciences. Master computer science and engineering. Management training. Heavy vehicle driver license.
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Access (Intermediate)
- MATLAB (Basic)
- SAP (Basic)
- Ellipse (Basic)
- Hyperion (Intermediate)
- Primavera (Basic)
- Cognos (Advanced)
- Java (Advanced)
- SQL (Intermediate)