Please look at my CV and I know you will be impressed with my experience
- Oversee a workshop of 30 fitters, training and safety, parts ordering and genral planning
- being able to order parts correctly and to a budget and a timeframe. Considerable use of AMT program.
I was senior supervisor in charge of two supervisors and about 30 tradesmen and trades assistants. Overseeing the day to day running of the workshop, including carrying out safety inspections, holding prestart and toolbox meetings. also ordering parts for upcoming and ongoing jobs.More
- Running the day to day operations of the workshop and field service fitters. Look after all health and safety.
- I have a great sense of leadership and people management skills. As well as improving my computer skills.
- Direct and tutor all field fitters. Plan and run shutdowns on PC 8000 Shovels, Conduct handover meetings
- Man management skills. trained on large earthmoving shovels,
Education and Qualifications
I finished year 11 at school and I am a fully Qualified diesel mechainicMore
|1997||Motor Mechanic||Other||Australian Army||Yes|
|-||Working at Heights||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||C - Car||-||No|
|-||Front End Loader||No|
|-||Non-Slewing Mobile Cranes (Greater than 3 tonnes cap)||No|
|-||EWP BoomType Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)||No|
|-||Vehicle Loading Cranes||No|
Years of great work meeting a lot of great people, picking up tickets on the way. I have my CN, FL Working at heights as well as being a Qualified Diesel Mechanic with my AC ticket.
- Word (Basic)
- Excel (Basic)
- Power Point (Basic)
- SAP (Basic)