I will always go above and beyond what is expected of me. Let me show you..
My career aim and objective is to utilise the knowledge and skills that I have gained through work experience, volunteering and travel. My main strengths are adaptability and determination as proven in my current personal goal, achieving the Gold Duke of Edinburgh Award. I have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, highly motivated and a continuous thirst for learning. Although I enjoy working as part of a team, I can work autonomously when required. I thrive on challenges and responsibility and am able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.More
- Entering timesheets
- Super house Clearing ;
- Assisting and preparing processes and related documents (eg employee contracts) ;
- Assisting with general HR duties
- Award Interpretation
- Producing Reports and Bank file
- Liaising with clients and their queries. ;
- Maintaining and updating employee records on payroll system.
- Complying with relevant legislation and regulations (e.g: Superannuation Guarantee, Australian Taxation Office). ;
Education and Qualifications
|2015||Bachelor of Commerce - Human Resources||Other||University of Western Australia||No|
|2013||Bachelor of Science - Psychology||Other||University of Western Australia||No|