I have worked in the construction industry for over 10 years. My experience ranges from residential construction to gas plant construction.
I have worked in the construction industry for over 10 years. My experience ranges from residential construction, to civil engineering works, bulk earthworks and road building and Oil and Gas Plant Construction. Through the resource projects I have been involved in i believe i've gained a lot of experience and understanding for OHS procedures and standards of which are expected to be upheld. On the bigger projects there is a huge focus on satety on the job. Work packs, JSEAs and OHS procedures are read and all taken onboard before tasks can commence. Daily activities include JSEA assembly, writing start cards and take 5's. Training provided along the way (eg.Reset training, codes of Practice, Operator ticket training) helps improve the culture of site safety along with VOCing and challenge testing workers. I am in search of a long term opportunity where I can contribute my skills and experience to your company. I would describe myself as a motivated, reliable and enthusiastic person.More
- Operating excavators for detailed spoil excavation tasks including concrete pump tower bases and foundation beams and slabs. ;
- Using excavators for trenching for conduit and electrical pit installation. ;
- Using Front End Loaders and skid steers for detailed trimming and spoil removal. ;
- Operating tipper truck to cart dirt and sand.
- Operating water cart for dust suppression.
Employed as an all rounder operator on the LNG Tank construction project.More
- Barricading and safety signeage.
My role; working as part of a crew to assist in providing foundation solutions to the commercial and infrastructure sectors of industry. Projects included sheet, bored and CFA piling projects in the Perth metro area. Day to day activities for me would be operating an excavator to build and maintain level pads for the crawler drill rigs and crawler cranes, removing spoil from the drill rig and loading out trucks. The excavator is also used to assist with craning components for assembling/disassembling drill rigs and crawler cranes. The ability to work well in a team environment is important.More
- participating in JSEA's and take 5's
Neo Infrastructure - Marine construction at Chevron Gas plant at Thevenard island, WA & Peron Pt. Rockingham The scope of works entailed constructing sea walls using 2.5 tonne sand bags on beaches to combat erosion and undermining of the on-shore facilities. My role; Operating 35 tonne excavators and Volvo A40 dumpers to shift sand and replenish beach. Dredging sand from the bays and loading trucks was also nessecary. Sand bags were manufactured on site using large feed hoppers, J-bins, Water spray and excavators. We used the excavators to build temporary bund walls and de-watering equipment to make a dry work area to allow bag placement using the `J-bin attachment and excavator to construct the walls.More
- Responsible for reporting any wear or damage of the equipment being utilised to supervisor or workshop manager
Monford Group - PCRLA Project for John Holland My role as an all-rounder plant operator with Monford involved tunnelling works and underground bus lane excavation works. Duties included tunnel excavation and detailed earthworks. Loading out trucks, final trimming for tunnel base slabs. Spoil removal from piling crews, hammer-breaking pile tops to form caps, building and compacting pads for 200 tonne crawler cranes. Experienced on Cat, Volvo, Komatsu, Bobcat and Terex plant equipped with Topcon and Trimble GPSMore
- Operation of 8 - 30 tonne Cat, Komatsu, and Volvo excavators ;
- Operation of; Komatsu 250, 470 front-end loaders, Caterpillar loaders, Terex Pozitracs ;
- Drainage works for storm water preparations ;
- Sub grade preparations for roads, box-outs and cutting batters, soil stripping ;
- Utilising 22 tonne Hitachi excavator and tilt bucket with `TopCon' GPS system.
Woulfe Civil - Butler sub divisions All West Plant Hire - Kwinana Freeway UpgradeMore
- Operating Cat 988 Loader in grain sheds on farm. ;
- Operating HR truck for grain harvesting work.
- Operation of: Hitachi ZX 200, ZX 450 and Volvo 240 and 140 Excavators and Terex PT50 Pozitracs, rollers, dumpers and Front-end loaders and IT loaders. ;
- Site clearance, removal of excess and excavating foundations ;
- Excavations for drainage works and service ducting ;
- Excavating close to live services, final trimming batters and pads
Ross Townsend Constructions is a civil engineering and construction company. My duties included:More
- Operator of Komatsu 160-7, 400-7 excavators ;
- Operator of Caterpillar D8 and Komatsu D155A Dozer ;
- Operator of Volvo A40 Dump trucks ;
- Clearance and excavations of site, boundaries and foundations ;
- Excavations of large underground storage tanks for organic waste and associated civil work.
- I gained my initial construction and operating experience with this company constructing sub-divisions and commercial projects ;
- Pouring concrete for foundations and floors ;
- Screed, set and finish techniques
Education and Qualifications
I completed high school year 12 in Kilmihil, Co.Clare Ireland in 2000.More
|2007||Agriculture Certificate||Certificate III||Teagasc Limerick Ireland||No|
|2003||Advanced Certificate in Brick||Other||Unknown||No|
|2000||Certificate||Senior Secondary Education (Yr12)||St. Micheal's Community College||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|2014||Skid Steer, Back-Hoe, Excavator, Loader, Haul Truck, Tele-handler, Water Cart||Star Training, Down to Earth training, Site Skills Training||Yes|
|2013||High risk; RA, WP. MC drivers licence. LV & Commercial vehicle operations||Worksafe. DOT. Speed Aware||Yes|
recieved award from HSE managment at wheatstone for spotting loose items on a shipping container that was about to leave site on a trip from Onslow to Perth and alerting the driver.
- Word (Basic)
- Excel (Basic)