My focus spans IT OT IOT IIOT and Industrial ICS PCD PCN DCS with 16+ years exp aligned to ISA95 ISA99 ISA100.11 IEC62443 NIST NERC
Ken demonstrates 20+ years of technology advisory, consulting and program strategy experience across the diverse domains of Telecommunications, Cloud, ICT, Cyber Security and Big Data / Analytics; leveraging prior experience gained from direct B2B consulting engagements and/or employment. Most recently Ken is the APAC Chief Technologist – Digital Transformation @ Orange Business Services, leverages his background as an Enterprise Architect & Advisory Consultant to drive programs straddling the Innovation, Digital Transformation & Emerging Technology Ecosystem domains and is responsible for consulting program delivery, business consulting, strategy & and thought leadership across customer engagements. [email protected], Ken is the Industrial / Industry SME responsible for IIOT / OT and ICS Industrial Technology Architecture & Partner Ecosystem development working closely with Automation and EPC/M partners including ABB, Rockwell Automation, GE, Worley Parsons/Advisian, GHD, Aurecon to name a few, enabling converged IT/OT solutions and Industrial Control ICS Network & Cybersecurity integration programs for global Mining & Oil & Gas customers. Prior to Ken’s stint at Orange, he was previously engaged by Hewlett Packard (HPE) Singapore as CTO / Chief Technologist, to lead a world-class multi-domain multi-disciplined global team to address Singapore Government - Infocom Development Agency’s (IDA) Smart Nation / Smart City Program. Worthy of note, Ken authors critical research and position papers, culminating with the publishing of a range of articles including but not limited to: • IOT & Data driven Utility & Grid Transformation • Transformation in the Construction & Engineering Sector • Mining’s Next Digital HurrahMore
- Industrial Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities & Smart City Innovation SME & Lead Advisory Consultant
- TOGAF 9.1 Certified Practitioner
- Drive Strategy, Architecture, Programs of Transition for Industrial Clients Across Asia-Pacific and West Australia.
- PMP, SMIEEE, B.E.Eng, ISA Member
- Drive Industrial Automation Partner Ecosystem engagements with Clients on Specific Projects and Consulting Engagmts
- Exxon Mobil Refinery Architecture, Brunei Shell Offshore Wireless Architecture, Automotive Industrial Network Arch.
- Regional Management of Global ICT, Network, Security, UC, Enterprise Applications, Quality Systems, Integration etc
- +30 Apac Regional ICT Projects Delivered across India, China, Korea, Japan, ANZ, Singapore, MAlaysia, Thailand, VN
- Project Consulting, Technical Marketing, Strategy & Outsourced IT NEtwork & Telecoms Engineering Svcs
- Multiple Apac wide Projects & Programs of work delivered in Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hongkong, etc.
- Network Engineering for Mining, Transportation & Utilities clients
- Project Delivery for Tarong Energy, (QEC), Rio Tinto, Various Mining Companies in Brisbane and Global Network Mgt.
- Build & Manage 24x7 NOC Management Team & Datacenter Client Onboarding Projects
- New Datacenter Build Turnups in London with NOC's established & Clients Migrated to New DC infrastructures.
- Drive Network & Telecom Y2k Readiness, & Regional European Telecoms & Network Infrastructure projects across Europe
- Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Spain & Other European Network Project Management & Garter Public Event Management.
- Manage Enterprise Network for Queensland State Sites & Provide Consulting Services on Network Technology to Clients
- Professional Services for Clients & Corporate Telecom / IT Program Delivery & Governance
Education and Qualifications
|2012||PMP RECERTIFICATION||Certificate||PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (USA)||No|
|2006||PROGRAM MANAGEMENT||Certificate||PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (USA)||No|
|2005||PMP||Certificate||PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (USA)||No|
|2003||CCIE (WRITTEN)||Certificate||Cisco Systems||No|
|1993||Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Bachelor Degree||University of Southern Queensland||No|
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Visio (Advanced)
- togaf (Advanced)
- enterprise architecture (Advanced)
- IT Strategy (Advanced)
- OT (Advanced)
- Industrial Networks (Advanced)
- Industrial Control Systems (Advanced)
- Cybersecurity (Advanced)
- ISO27k (Advanced)
- ISA (Intermediate)
- ISA95 (Intermediate)
- ISA99 (Intermediate)
- IEC62443 (Intermediate)
- Purdue Model (Intermediate)
- NIST (Intermediate)
- NERC (Intermediate)
- ICS (Intermediate)
- IACS (Intermediate)