I am a hard worker that wants a life-long career within the Mining & Resources Industry.
- Installing & maintaining road markings. Training & supervising crews of 6 or more staff.
- Employed in Supervisory role for over 5 years Safely conducted all work duties for almost 7 years.
Maintaining & installing stop lines, give-ways, pedestrian crossings, turn guide lines and other road markings using thermoplastic, preform material and specialised paint truck Setting up traffic diversions & detours Installing & removing road permanent marker symbols (cats eyes) Analyzing and working from aerial pictures of work sites Reporting road hazards Pilot driving Liaising with local councils and road usersMore
- Repairing broken or damaged car bumpers. Plastic welding. Liaising with customers & staff. Stock iventory.
- Completed all work safely and without incident for period of employment.
- Packing various meats. Assisting with slaughters. Cleaning of abattoir equipent & grounds.
- More job details available
- Shovelling & hand pressing sandstone. Repairing daamaged sandstone items. Delivering products to clients.
- Performed all duties safely and with no incidents or accidents.
Education and Qualifications
Completed year 11 at Pinjarra Senior High School in 1990.More
|2011||Certificate III in Road Marking||Certificate III||Earthworks Training & Assessment Services||Yes|
|-||White card (QLD, TAS & WA)||No|
|-||Blue Safety Awareness Card||No|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||Traffic Control & Management Tickets||No|
Completed Traineeship in Road / Line Marking in 2011. In a Suprevisory role at Intersectional Linemarkers for over 5 years. Incorporates high degree of OH&S in all duties of employment. Training and supervising crews of up to 6 in safe practices of Linemarking.
- Word (Basic)
- Microsoft Outlook (Basic)