Reliable and committed professional, passionate educator, with extensive experience in multi-linguistic environments.
- Planning and designing pedagogical resources
- Promoting high linguistic standards
- Keeping up with tight deadlines
- Improving linguistic quality
- Adding aesthetic value
- Educational and cultural cooperation with the National Education of Vanuatu : advising, counselling, tutoring, training.
- Educational and cultural events around Francophonie, French language, literature and philosophy.
- Training kindergarten and primary and secondary teachers
- Tutoring and advising beginning teachers.
- Supervising and marking the French national exams.
- Educational and cultural relations.
- Exchange project with the University of the South Pacific in Law
- Educational and cultural projects with the Museum of Louvre, the Museum of Primitive arts and the Museum of Georges Pompidou in Paris, with Museum of Cubism in Prague, with Guggenheim House in New York.
- Yearly plan of training on-site, with at least 25% of staff participating
- 100% beginning teachers supervised and trained
- 100% student success rate at French baccalaureate and 100% student rate pursing academic studies overseas.
- Educational project management in order to integrate bright non-francophone students between 16 and 20 years of age in the French curriculum
- Curriculum planning, delivery, and assessment.
- Exam planning, preparation and assessment.
- Recruitment and training of the teachers working in the Unit.
- Development of a student personal skills booklet.
- Student tracking, analysis of the data and written reports to the key stakeholders in France and in Europe
- 90% student rate pursing academic studies in France or abroad
- 100% student success rate at the DELF Diploma of French Language Study (eq. IELTS) and 90 % success rate at the French Baccalaureate
- Booklet and curriculum extended to other classes in others areas
- Extension of the 3-year program by the European Social Fund to other units
- Key achievements:
- Projects with Moliere House, Comédie-Française, in Paris - guided tours,
- 90% student success rate at the DELF Diploma of French Language Study
opera shows, plays, actor interviews, workshops, etc. (eq. TOEFL for French language) Monique Jurado - (retired) Inspector of the French National Education - ***More
Education and Qualifications
|2005||CAPES - Certificate of teaching||Master's Degree||University of Cergy||No|
|2002||Masters Degree - Modern literature||Master's Degree||La SORBONNE University||No|
|2001||Bachelors Degree - Linguistic||Bachelor Degree||University Paul Valéry||No|
|2000||University Degree - English||College Diploma||University of Avignon||No|
|1999||Preparatory class Philosophy and classical languages||College Diploma||Lycee Thiers||No|
|1998||Baccalaureat - French literature||Senior Secondary Education (Yr12)||High School||No|
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Acrobat Pro (Intermediate)