YOUR PERFECT RECRUIT
I’m a passionate, hardworking, well qualified individual, with a proven track record both academically, and professionally. I have closer to 10 years of working experience both locally and internationally in different positions in many industries handling challenging roles whilst delivering value to the organizations.More
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders.
- Managing Portfolio of 100 to 150 customer base who have obtained debt facilities from leading banks
- Portfolio management to increase efficiency. Think out of the box' in locating customers via skip trace metrics
- Collection of payments via various payment methods. Establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations. Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Negotiating with clients on arrangements regarding best payment procedures.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts on the internal system such as recording changes, payments and forwarding of details to divisions such as legal, compliance & business services.
- Minimizing customer response times by issuing reminder notices and customer statements and monitoring collection of in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance guidelines are adhered in establishing customer relationship.
- Selfless loyalty towards team achievements and organizational objectives.
- Provided high-level customer service, support and advice to a diverse range of new and existing Optus customers on mobile plans, services and products available in store and on the market.
- Achieve sales targets whilst processing customer transactions, complete contract sign-ups and ensuring data transmission whilst cash/EFTPOS transaction & banking was accurately received.
- Store management & merchandising with all stock correctly displayed on shelves and other merchandising stands/areas.
- Ordering stocktaking activities in the store and followed up on any discrepancies.
- Assisted customers with their complaints or damaged goods and arrange for repair.
- Keep abreast of latest technologies, products and services in a competitive telecommunication industry.
- Training new team members
- Lead, managed and supervised a team of sales personnel in end-to-end planning, coordination and management of a range of exhibitions.
- Spearheading exhibitions from inception
- Developing innovative strategies to help increase B2B exhibition sales
- Researching potential exhibitors within different trades through direct approaches & other sales/marketing methods
- Developed and maintained strong relationships with new and existing clients in the marketplace. Provided high-level customer service
- Created, compiled and delivered feasibility of studies for trade events and exhibitions as well as marketing, advertising and sales plans.
- Forecasted, developed and tracked project budgets and created detailed reports as required.
- Above-the-line & below-the-line marketing. ;
- Updated and developed all Media aspects of marketing campaigns ;
- Coordinated with Ministries, Governments and Bureaus. ;
- Coordinating social / online events / programs with target audiences in conjunction with relevant departments.
- Selected and engaged contractors, vendors and suppliers for operations during events and conferences.
- Negotiated pricing and managed payment process with assistance from Accounts Dept.
- Managed all aspects for execution of events which including floor plans, logistics, advertisements, welcome packs, attendee accommodation and transport and so on.
- Updated internal business database as required and ensured all information was accurate and present.
- Finalised buyer coordination with relevant department ;
- Engaged with a range of stakeholders in delivering publicity across exhibitions in the form of TV, Radio Print media & outdoor promotions. Produced & reviewed content and assisted with website/press development and formulation.
- Done compeering & presentations during launches & inaugural ceremonies.
- Ensured all pre-determined KPIs, sales targets and deadlines were met and achieved at all times.
- Developed and implemented new processes and procedures which lead to a 40% increase in sales & customer service in the business across LECS and MECS.
- Executed avenues in achieving a platform for students without opportunity for Higher Education in Sri Lanka & the Maldives - A CSR implementation for LECS & MECS.
- Initiated the proposals for winning the Travel & Tourism Awards Sri Lanka for best PEO in the MICE Tourism Industry sector in *** + Presidential Awards in 2009 & 2010 organised by the Ministry of Tourism Sri Lanka, thereby winning the Hall of Fame Award for the leading PEO in Sri Lanka 2012 (LECS).
LANKA EXHIBITION AND CONFERENCE SERVICES (LECS), SRI LANKA , MALDIVES & INDIA Lanka Exhibition & Conference Services Pvt. Ltd. (LECS) is a leading MICE Industry operator specialising in professional exhibition & conference organisation in South Asia with involvement in over 400 B2B domestic and international trade exhibitions as well as conferences. Affiliated to Ministry of Tourism & the Convention Bureau, Multinational LECS operates in the Maldives as MECS (Maldives Exhibition & Conference Services) & IECS (India Exhibition & Conference Services). Key Achievements:More
Education and Qualifications
|2013||Post-Graduate Diploma - Business Administration||Postgraduate Diploma||Cardiff Metropolitan University||Yes|
|2007||Bachelor of Business Administration||Bachelor Degree||Curtin University WA||Yes|
|2004||Diploma in Int'l Business Management||Graduate Diploma||TAFE||Yes|
|2003||Business Communication||Certificate III||TAFE SA||Yes|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||C - Car||-||No|
Developed and implemented new processes and procedures which lead to a 40% increase in sales & customer service in the business across LECS and MECS. Executed avenues in achieving a platform for students without opportunity for Higher Education in Sri Lanka & the Maldives - A CSR implementation for LECS & MECS. Initiated the proposals for winning the Travel & Tourism Awards Sri Lanka for best PEO in the MICE Tourism Industry sector in *** + Presidential Awards in 2009 & 2010 organised by the Ministry of Tourism Sri Lanka, thereby winning the Hall of Fame Award for the leading PEO in Sri Lanka 2012 (LECS).
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)