A plumber, pipelayer, polywelder with years of experience in both civil and mechanical plumbing works..
I have worked my whole career within the construction industry always trying to advance my skills and use the latest technology to give my employer the outcome they desire. I have worked on many large infrastructure projects where safety is a top priority. I adhere to all site policies and procedures and actively participate in pre-start meetings and JSEA's. My work has varied from civil work to the mechanical fitting side and feel confident doing anything within my capabilities.More
- All civil plumbing
- All underground pipework on new residential and commercial subdivisions including waterand fire mains, sewer and stormwater
- Excavation and installation of electrical conduits, stormwater lines and mechanical pipework using plans and isometric drawings to accomplish tasks. Installation of pits, valves and ancillary equipment.
- VOC on Pozitrak, Smooth drum and padfoot and multi-wheel rollers.
- HSR for underground civil crew (4x monthly safety winners
Worked with mechanical fitters where needed.Polyweld 63mm to 700mm HDPE pipelines.More
- Attending pre-start meetings, following JHA whilst at work, filling out starrt cards for all tasks.
- Gained RII in light vehicle operations on mine site.
- Gained RII in Conducting Lifting Operations
Directing excavation of trenches and installation of stormwater culverts and headwalls under haul roads on mine site, and backfill with compaction to specifications. Running of poly pipe for moving of mine water around sedimentation tanks on site.More
- Lead a team to CCTV sewer and stormwater lines looking for faults.
- Using No-Dig technology, repair the faults found.
- More job details available
Education and Qualifications
Plumbing trade course and post-trade course completed. Certificate 4 in OH&SMore
|2012||Cert 4 in Workplace Health and Safety||BSA Learning Centre||No|
|2012||WA plumber tradesperson's license||Trade Certificate||WA licensing board||Yes|
|2012||Tradesmans plumbing License||Trade Certificate||QLD Plumbing Industry Council||Yes|
|2012||Advanced Tradesmans Plumbing License||Trade Certificate||NT plumbers board||Yes|
|-||White card (QLD, TAS & WA)||No|
|-||GIQ Coal Mine Induction (Surface Mining) - Standard 11 Induction||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||C - Car||-||No|
Was elected HSR by my workmates to represent them on the site safety committee and during which time the crew I represented went on to win the site monthly safe work championships on 4 different occasions. Learned to operate various pieces of plant including rollers, bobcats and articulated moxy trucks.
- Word (Basic)
- Power Point (Basic)
- HTML (Basic)