Well liked bloke with a wide knowledge in the field of boilermaker/welder industry.
- Fabrication/ welding of new leaching tanks. Fabrication of pipe spools for cyanide lines. Electrical fabrication.
- Completition of Tanks,cyanide lines and installation of electrical components.
- Construction of new load out jetty. Marking,cutting,welding of pylons and caps. Installation of false works.
- Finishing number of Births on time and with good quality
- Construction of new mud plant for the offshore drilling process. Welding and fabrication of pipe spools.
- Completition of mud plant for MiSwaco.
- Heavy offshore fabrication and welding for the oil and gas industry. Barges, ships and vessels.
- Completition of major fabrication on time and in budget.
- Heavy fabrication and welding for oil and gas projects. Mobilisations and De-mobilisations of barges and ships.
- Completition of contracts on time and budget.
- Leading Hand of Heavy and light Fabrication,welding workshop. Supervision of team,quoting of jobs. Site maintenance
- Leading of team on major projects which come in on time and where of high quality.
- Heavy Fabrication/welding for the oil and gas industry. Mobilisations and De-mobilisations of ships and barges.
- Satisfaction of a tight time frame to complete jobs and doing so with high quality and in budget.
Construction of new LNG load out wharf.More
- Maintenance and projects for the mining sector. Shutdowns and construction for the mining sector.
- Completition of job/shutdowns on time and within budget.
- Construction and maintenance of minig sector. Construction of load out wharf and new reclaimers and stackers.
- Achievement of First major construction jobs finished on time. Being able to stand on my own two feet.
- Apprenticeship duties. Heavy and light fabrication/welding for the minig,civil,oil and gas,commercial sectors.
- Getting taught the knowledge to be a successful tradesman. Finishing apprenticeship with high recommendations,skill
Education and Qualifications
|-||Confined Space Entry||No|
|-||White card (QLD, TAS & WA)||No|
|-||Working at Heights||No|
|-||OHS Construction Induction training||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||C - Car||-||No|
|-||Pipe Fitting - Advanced||No|
|-||Pipe Welding GTAW 6G Position||No|
|-||SMAW Welding - Advanced||No|
|-||Pipe Welding SMAW 6G Position||No|
|-||Pipe Welding SMAW/GTAW 6G Position||No|
|-||SMAW Welding - Basic||No|
|-||EWP BoomType Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)||No|
CCI Apprentice of the year award. CCI Apprentice Encouragment award
- Word (Basic)
- Excel (Basic)
- Power Point (Basic)
- SAP (Basic)