As an experienced recruiter with over 8 years experience within the construction and mining and shipbuilding industries, I have proven to be an effective recruiter with strong customer service values. Through my exposure over my working life to a wide range of industries including Civil Engineering ( 7 years as Testing officer), have developed an understanding of the special requirements different industries have of their staff. My professional attributes include use of excellent managerial and customer relations’ skills within the mining/construction industries.More
- Recruitment of Blue and White Collar employees for major civil construction and mining clients.
- Candidate management, client management, business development
- Successfully recruited team of skilled boilermaker welders for structural upgrade including facilitating weld test and mobilisation
- Successful recruitment of new camp and facility maintenance team at Boddington
- Recruitment of blue collar employees for Gorgon and Roy Hill projects, including Boilermakers, Mechanical Fitters, Pipe Fitters, Electricians, and Crane Operators.
- Successful mobilisation of required staff in very short time line with ERMS mobilisation process.
- Recruitment of both blue and white collar employees for Austal’s Henderson operations, including specialist marine pipefitters, plumbers, aluminium welders, cabinet makers and variety of production management roles.
- Filling specialist pipe fitter roles by think outside of the square
- Recruitment of blue collar employees for Ichthys Project Onshore LNG Facilities, in Darwin. Recruited Riggers, Crane Operators, Scaffolders, and Mechanical Trades. Up to 100 open roles at any time.
- Managed recruitment of time critical roles meeting strict selection criteria imposed by client.
- Recruitment of Blue and white collar employees for operating mine sites
- Reduction of labour hire of numbers on site. Recruitment of hard to fill trade roles.
- Recruitment of Blue collar employees for variety of civil construction projects throughout Western Australia
- Recruitment of large volume of candidates with diverse skill sets in a timely fashion
- Recruitment of blue and white collar staff for Mining and civil construction projects
- managed recruitment for Argyle Diamond Mine project approximately 300 employees
- Recruitment of labour hire for a variety of industrial clients in Perth.
- managed all labour hire for Buttercup Bakeries
Education and Qualifications
|1992||Diploma Hotel and Restaurant Management||Advanced Diploma||SAIT Canada||No|
|-||White card (QLD, TAS & WA)||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|2014||C Class drivers License||PTA||Yes|
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Basic)
- Acrobat Pro (Intermediate)
- fastrack (Basic)
- bigredsky (Intermediate)
- axiom (Intermediate)
- Pageup (Advanced)