A dynamic and experienced team player with both International and local networking.
A well organised and down-to-earth team player with experiences in the Accounting, Hospitality, IT, Finance and property industries in Australia and internationally, I look forward to securing a challenging new role in an organisation which offers the opportunity to work in a professional team environment. Having demonstrated a track record as a results-orientated team player with strong attention to details and impeccable communication, interpersonal, time management, relationship building skills, I am offering my 100% commitment to my profession.More
- Provide Accounting support services to clients of various industry types (e.g. resource, logistic, construction, retail and manufacturing) using Pronto - Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Resolving and advising on issues concerning clients' applications in modules such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Payroll, Manufacturing, Project Costing, Administration and General Ledger.
- Daily operational duties including stock management (i.e. purchasing, maintaining stock level and making sure that stocks are of health and safety standard), human resource management (i.e. organising staff training, planning of work schedule and payroll) and customer service (i.e. provide quality, value for money food and services and constantly update feedbacks from customers with effective communication skills).
- Managerial duties including strategic goals setting and monitoring, supervision of staff members, cash flow management, performance measurement and evaluation.
- Assisting in preparation of annual reports and lodging of tax returns conforming to the statutory requirements. ;
- Assisting in external audit reporting. ;
- Using Accounting software to record and process raw data, etc. ;
- Constant updates to changes in Accounting standards ,
GP Gannon & Co (Australia) - Chartered Accounting Firm Department: Tax and External Audit Position: Accounting GraduateMore
Education and Qualifications
|2014||Project Management||Certificate||University of Queensland||Yes|
|2014||Certificate - Finance and Mortgage Broking||Certificate||International Institute of Technology||No|
|2012||Master of Commerce - Accounting||Master's Degree||Curtin University of Technology||Yes|
|2000||Post-Graduate Diploma - Business||Other||Curtin University of Technology||No|
|1999||Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting & Finance||Other||Curtin University of Technology||No|
|1997||Diploma - Business Studies||Diploma||Australian Institute for University studies||No|
|1994||Certificate - Business||Certificate||Institute of Technical Education||No|
Pat Addison for best graduate in postgraduate accounting and RW Cooke Prizes for best postgraduate student in financial accounting