Ability to learn quickly and always follow jobs through to achieve a resolution. Focused and motivated to deliver excellent client outcomes.
Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls Technician with over 20 years of experience based on a solid technical background in electrical, instrumentation and control systems stemming from a vast understanding of PLCs, HMIs, SCADA systems, VSDs, radio telemetry and industrial instrumentation.More
- Pre-commissioning and Commissioning support on specialised rotary compressor packages
- Commission, test, calibrate, monitor, fault find and diagnose, repair & maintain process control, instrumentation and electrical plant and equipment
- Leading Hand
- Electrical, PLC, VSD, HMI, SCADA, Instrumentation support to various manufacturing facilities & Utilities.
- Install, commission, test, calibrate, monitor, fault find and diagnose, repair, maintain, overhaul and service process control, instrumentation and electrical plant and equipment
- Undertake complex problem solving in the rectification of system faults in Instrumentation & Control systems
- Operation and maintenance of Gold Coast Water assets.
- Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants and Pumping Stations, Reservoirs, Control Valves, Flowmeters
- Particularly in the areas of radio telemetry, PLCs, soft starters, VFDs, VSDs, pump controls, instrumentation, SCADA, DCS and control wiring.
• After hours call-outs. • Regular overtime • Report writing • Inspection, reporting and liaising with contractors • Supervision of personnelMore
- Installation and maintenance of Tweed Shire Council water section assets.
- Installation & maintenance of PLCs, radio telemetry equipment and pump control equipment.
- Electrical maintenance and installation of machinery, equipment, conveyors, tools, etc. related to the production line for car seat manufacture.
• Maintenance of Lear Seating facilitiesMore
- Operation and maintenance of Hope Valley Water Filtration Plant
- Plant operation. Upgrading of plant and equipment - PLCs, instrumentation, VFDs, control wiring
• Supervision of personnel. • After hours call-outsMore
Education and Qualifications
|2013||Cert IV in Electrical Instrumentation||Certificate||Combined Skills Training Association||Yes|
|1982||Electrical Fitter/Mechanic Apprenticeship||Technical Diploma||Elizabeth TAFE||No|
|1977||Matriculation||High School Diploma||Banksia Park High School||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|2013||Santos 4WD||Transport Training Centre||Yes|
|2012||Heavy Rigid Driver's Licence||SA Government||Yes|
|2007||Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas||Competency Training||Yes|
I have worked within the SAGE Service group for over eight years. I have a strong customer focus and have been a key player in assisting SAGE building the SAGE Service team in Adelaide. In 2008 I moved into a Technical Lead role of technical support for the team of 14 technicians. I currently am responsible for coordinating and carrying out all regular instrument calibrations for Coopers Brewery, Michells Wool Processing and United Dairy Power
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Intermediate)