I am a high-energy, results-oriented leader offering outstanding presentation, communication & cross-cultural team management skills.
Business Development and Health Sector Manager offering outstanding presentation, communication and cross-cultural team management skills. High-energy, results-oriented leader with an entrepreneurial attitude. Finance Manager with company oversight, committed to cost-effective management of resources and quality performance, risk and compliance management. Administration Manager skilled in talent recruiting, human resources management and support, asset protection, financial management and customer relations. Standards development, implementation and Quality Auditing professional.More
- Responsible for leading & participating in routine audits.
- Prepare recommendations regarding provider's compliance with national quality assurance requirements.
- Gathering and analysing audit evidence and making professional judgements about quality outcomes and compliance with quality assurance requirements.
- Preparing accurate, clear and succinct reports on audit findings and making appropriate recommendations for future action, in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of audit activities, findings and decisions, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Liaising and negotiating with stakeholder and industry representatives about audit related matters.
- Implement a cohesive team that will approach their roles in a sensitive, coordinated & diplomatic manner.
- Participated in the development of resources and auditing requirements.
- Developed relationship with organizations to support the development, implementation & embedding of continuous quality improvements into practice.
Developed auditing requirements for Rainbow Tick, Department of Human Services, National Mental Health & Quality ImprovementMore
- Responsible for actively target new businesses within Victoria & Tasmania to achieve required accreditation & client growth including key markets.
- Support transition to a blended high functioning team, as well as project manages transition activities.
- Contribute and project manages, development of complimentary products, model & services
- Contribute to tender applications.
- Manages organizational marketing.
- Oversee new projects when required.
Handled two markets, Victoria & Tasmania.More
- Responsible for maintaining office services by organising operations and procedures,
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Successful relocation from La Trobe University withing 5 weeks
- Identification of new premises, IT and communication systems sourcing.
- Implementation of financial transition process.
- Successful staff retention of 98% due to change management support provided was a key facet during this transition period.
Growth of the company led to the implementation of the Corporate Services Manager role which I have held in 2011.More
- Responsible for managing the office as well as monitoring budget and financial reporting is up to Department's standards.
- Successful restructure of finance systems
- Implementation and management of new IT systems to support development & improvement of electronic reporting and database
- Improved communication among all employees.
Concurrently handled both roles during my employment with this company.More
- Perform contract administration work, overseeing execution and administration of contracts.
- Oversee operations and activities of monitoring contract performance, including developing and tracking key metrics.
- Working closely with the team in delivering various objectives-projects, workshops, client deliverable and administrative requirements within a short lead time
- Mobilisation of personnel to various Australia-wide construction sites.
The position is reliant on the ability to demonstrate flexibility and multi-tasking responsibilities.More
Education and Qualifications
Obtained a MBA degree major in Finance from the Australian Institute of Business in 2014. Partially completed the Bachelor of Business in Information and Business Systems and Accounting at the Open Learning Australia (OUA).More
|2014||Masters of Business Administration major in Finance||Master's Degree||Australian Institute of Business (Adelaide, SA)||No|
|2011||Quality Auditing||Diploma||Australian Training College||No|
|2007||Continuing Education Certificate in Quality Review of Health and Community Support Services||Diploma||La Trobe University||No|
|2007||Business - Frontline Management||TAFE||Gordon Institute of TAFE||No|
Capable of handling various roles in any organizations I've been involved in - Administration & Contracts Management, Finance & General/Corporate Services, Systems Improvement, Human Resources and Business Development.
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Office 365 (Advanced)