Analytical skills, continuous improvement, diverse experience in Production,R&D,Quality,Tech services and Finance, project management.
An accomplished Program Manager and Engineering professional with extensive global experience gained in the Aviation industry. Career has evolved from being technically focused to performing senior commercial roles encompassing people leadership, stakeholder engagement and strategic management. Adept at undertaking complex data analysis to inform problem solving, decision making and high level planning tasks. Impressive time management skills and attention to detail. Motivated by challenge, learning new skills and adapting to change. Holds a Master in Business/ Operations Management and a Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics). KEY CAPABILITIES • Operations Management - Streamline corporate operations, increase revenues, reduce costs and enhance profit performance. Adept at schedule/cost/capacity/ resources management. • Compliance - Spanning International Relations, WH&S, Quality, Intellectual Property and Contract areas. • Technical - Application of specialist Engineering and Logistics expertise to solve complex problems. • Continuous Improvement - Operational efficiency improvement through excellence in business process modelling and optimisation. • Strategy Planning - Accompanied by data analysis to solve business problems and achieve goals. • Budgeting -Multimillion dollar quotation, modelling, budget control, forecasting and management. • Supplier and Outsourced Services Relationship Management - Sub contractor management, resource integration with existing and new business process. • Broad Industry Expertise - Program management and company status reviews, early expertise in Avionics Electronics engineering. Global awareness having worked/trained in India, Singapore, Germany, USA and New Zealand. • Tools - SAP, Enovia-Matrix10, @Risk-Palisade, Tableau, Microsoft Office suite, Major Item Capture and Tracking (MICAT), Maxi-Merlin, Airforce Logistics Information Systems (ALIS).More
- Multiple projects management
- Budget,cost and schedule analyst.
- Sub contractor management.
- Quotation, modelling.
- Data management/ analysis.
- VMB and dashboard management.
- Generated an additional AUD $30m worth of work for the FY15/16.
- Applied Three Point & Monte Carlo simulation and EXCEL analytics to manage surge labour budgets under targets to within 8% of allocation.
- Led the resource integration of all trades personnel across multiple facilities to enable automation and streamlining of personnel resources.
- Analysed the manpower requirements for a successful tender process that will deliver significant profits to the organisation for the next 10+ years.
•Develop resource plans and coordinate all internal and external resources assigned to the project delivery effort for assigned projects. •Other project related tasking, delegated from program managers/sponsors including coordination in Program Management Reviews and Company Status Reviews. •COA engagement – Interaction with customer in way of meetings, clarification of technical issues, Mods follow up, RAM data, Budget / quote justificationMore
- Project Management of Modifications , Special Maintenance Instructions, Publication Amendments.
- Risk management
- Contributed predominantly in the primary Type Certification of RNZAF P3 through the Tech Airworthiness Authority.
• SME Program Team Member for airworthiness and configuration management of P3 maintenance programs. • SME Team Member for coordination and implementation of appropriate design changes/amendments, investigations, defect and incident reporting, and safety and reliability reviews. Safety Assurance. • SME Team Member in activities in support of the P3 operations. Engineering solutions, development of inspection procedures, quality assurance,More
- Log Card Auditing and Validation using ALIS used by RNZAF Provide Induction Training. Project management.
- I accomplished the project in a reduced project time of 18 months, against an estimated completion time of 5 year.
Carry out technical log card audits and review performance/reports at different RNZAF bases, and make recommendations for remedial actions to correct deficiencies as discovered. Preparation and processing of documentation and log cards relating to this implementation of validation program. Preparation of internal and external reports of progress and project key points to meet RNZAF program and Safe Air contract requirement.More
- Major aircraft dealt- Boeing 747-200,300,400, 777 and Airbus A-300, 310 Technical Support
- Delivered expertise in dealing with ongoing/recurring defects and technical support and assistance to maintenance
• Involvement in Aircraft Discrepancy management and Corporate Emergency Plan • Administered Quality Issues, Compliance and related Communication, Reports and Liaison. • Delay & Defect, Incident & Accident Investigation ( analysis to provide corrective/proactive measures). • Fleet, Component & system reliability monitoring. • Study, analysis and implementation of aircraft technical projects, system upgrade and retrofit programmes.More
- Responsible for Production of -seam welding, spot welding, flash-butt welding machines.
- Leading a team.
- Devised and implemented a Time Motion study project to enhance the efficiency and cut down the manual labour.
•Responsible for Production of -seam welding, spot welding, flash-butt welding machines. •Leading a team of Engineers in ongoing development. •Testing of UPS, Inverters, and Converters.More
- Accountable for Electronic maintenance of a highly sophisticated enrichment plant.
- A team player in R & D assignments/projects—Major contribution in developing Relay interlocks used in control pan
As a Scientific Assistant I was responsible for multitasking roles contributing to Design, Development, Procurement, Installation, Testing, Maintenance and Repairs. •Accountable for Electronic maintenance of a highly sophisticated enrichment plant. •Maintenance of allied laboratory instruments like mass spectrometer, spectro photometer, PH meter, conductivity meters, and special purpose tailored instruments as per requirement.More
Education and Qualifications
• Master in Business (Operations Management) UWS Sydney • Post Graduate Certificate in Business (Operations Management) University of Western Sydney 2012 • Bachelor of Engineering, Major in Electronics & Industrial Electronics, Pune India 1990More
|2014||Masters In Business (Operations Management)||Master's Degree||University of Western Sydney||No|
Generated and supported the winning of AUD$21m over and above work for the FY13/14 Managed surge labour budgets under targets to within 5% of allocation Repair Assessment Methodology project interface (Engineering and Maintenance) on ahead of project time and under cost performance. Major contribution in the making of primary Type Certification and several major independent projects
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Visio (Basic)
- OneNote (Basic)
- SAP (Basic)
- Enovia (Intermediate)
- @Risk (Intermediate)
- SQL (Basic)