I am prepared to multi skill in Heavy vehicle driving or use my medical skills as required by employer.
Completed apprenticeship in Carpet /Vinyl laying . Then a Paramedic /sworn Police Officer for 19 years, as well as running my own carpet laying business in the United Kingdom, resigned Police Force at rank of Inspector. Migrated to Australia in 1990, 9 years in the Ambulance Industry, studied Nursing, worked for numerous Nursing Agencies mainly in Occupational Health, then obtained position at Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital before moving into present position with bus Company where I recently obtained my Certficate111 in Transport & Logistics. Active volunteer member of St. John Ambulance as a Nurse/First Aider.More
- Transfer of passengers from Airport to City & Return. Transfer of air crews to and from City. Other General driving
- Heavy Rigid Licence,Nurse & Advanced First Aider,Qualified Carpet/Vynil Layer,O.H. & S Qualifications.
- Assist in the running of a public Hospital Out patient Department
- Advanced Certificate in Nursing. E.C.G /Venepuncture. Ambulance Clinical Instructor. Advanced First Aid.
In U.K. I completed apprenticeship in carpet/vinyl laying 1964/68 Ambulance paramedic 1968/75, Police Officer 1975/78,Ambulance paramedic 1978/90. Migrated to Australia 1990,worked as Trainer & Assessor 1991/06. Trained and worked as Nurse, retrained as a Paramedic and worked as both 1996 to 2011. Continue to support the community through St.John Ambulance as a volunteer Nurse/Paramedic.More
- Treatment and transportation of sick/injured or critically ill patients
- Clinical Instructor Monash University 2001
Ambulance Paramedic U.K. 1968/90. Migrated to Australia, First Aid instructor 1991/96. Ambulance Officer 1996/05.More
Education and Qualifications
Advance Certificate Nursing,Cert 1V in Health Care (Ambulance),Cert 111 Occupational Health & Safety,Advanced First Aid,Occupational First Aid,Heavy Vehicle Licence (non-synchro),Driving Certificate (Victoria)Working with Children Cert.More
|2005||Coach/Bus Driver||Certificate III||T.A.F.E.||No|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
|-||Emergency First Aid or Workplace Level 1||No|
|-||Workplace Health and Safety Representatives||No|
|-||Occupational First Aid or Workplace Level 3||No|
Heavy Coach & Bus Licence, Paramedic (Austalia & U.K.) Advanced Cert 1V in Nursing (Enrolled Nurse) Cert 111 Occupational Health & Safety (University) Advanced First Aid,advanced resus,defib,and much more with (St.John Ambulance)
- Word (Basic)