An enthusiastic, adaptive and fast-learning person. I particularly enjoy collaborating with scientists from different disciplines to develop new skills and solve new challenges.
I am an enthusiastic, adaptive and fast-learning person. I am a meticulous chemist with knowledge of all types of metals and their industrial features. Adept to adjusting work pace, I hope to obtain a position within an organization with potential to expand and grow. I am detail oriented, self-motivated and take pride in my work. I am looking to gain experience within the mining sector through FIFO work. My areas of expertise include wet chemistry, plant processing and analytical techniques. Examples include titrations, pH testing, acid digestion, ICP, XRF and UV-Vis analysis among others.More
- Development of cell culture.
- Electronic sensor development.
- Cell-capture unit development.
- Simulated urine sample analysis.
- Communication of project details and deadlines with the client.
- The ability to work within a define budget.
- The generation of detailed project reports.
- Continued personal and professional knowledge development to enhance project progression.
Skills Developed - Time & budget management, industrial liaison, report writing, electrochemistry, electrolysis, microbiology, sensor fabrication & optimization, cell-capture unit fabrication & optimization, point-of-care medical device fabrication & optimization.More
- Supervision and delegation of workload to junior team members.
- Participated in process improvement teams and analytical troubleshooting sessions with peers, product/process engineers and technical support staff.
- Assessed and analyzed routine and non-routine product samples, imperfections, and urgent product problems following standard operating procedures.
- Collected, compiled, organized and presented data to product support and development teams.
- Composed through, descriptive technical reports, operating procedures and methods including supporting photomicrographs and graphic data.
- Maintained, repaired, set up and calibrated complex instrumentation and equipment.
- Demonstration of experiments and equipment to groups of up to 60 students.
- Monitoring of health and safety within the lab at all times.
- Pilot plant operation and maintenance including CIP procedures, valve maintenance, PSI monitoring, use of operational software and design engineering capacities.
Skills Developed - Equipment maintenance, operation and calibration, sample preparation, communication, supervision, health and safety, leadership, troubleshooting.More
- Formulation and development of a new VOC free powdered paint.
- Development of a range of paint colours using natural pigments.
- Running routine analysis using GC/MS, HPLC/UV-Vis.
- Endotoxin tests, bligh and dyer extraction methods, technical report writing.
Education and Qualifications
An experienced Organic Chemist (PhD) and Project Scientist. Highly skilled in wet chemistry, plant processing and analytical techniques.More
|2018||Gym Instructor||Elite Fitness and Performance Academy||No|
|2018||Personal Trainer||Elite Fitness and Performance Academy||No|
|2018||Organic Chemistry||Doctorate Degree||Institute of Technology Tallaght||No|
|2017||Applied Biomedical Imaging||Royal College of Surgeons Ireland||No|
|2017||Writing in Science and Engineering||Limerick Institute of Technology||No|
|2017||Teaching in Higher Education||Institute of Technology Tallaght||No|
|2016||NMR and Molecular Recognition||Institute of Technology Tallaght||No|
|2016||Process Development and Scale Up||NUI Galway||No|
|2015||Pedagogy||Dublin College University||No|
|2015||Leadership||Dublin College University||No|
|2014||Cell Signalling and Molecular Medicine||Royal College of Surgeons Ireland||No|
|2014||DNA and Forensic Science||Honours Degree||Institute of Technology Tallaght||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|2010||C - Car||National Drivers Licence Service||No|
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Mac-Pages (Advanced)
- Mac-Numbers (Advanced)
- Mac-Keynote (Advanced)